ALLXFOAM Foam Agent for Cellular Lightweight Concrete Producing
ALLX FOAM is a highly active, protein based lightweight cellular concrete foaming agent. The production process, which is specially developed for foam stabilization, guarantees optimum foam formation properties and foam stability as well as the unusual fixed properties of the product. ALLX FOAM is particularly recommended for production processes that require long-term foam stability.
ALLX FOAM is concentrated with specific active ingredients developed for the building material industry. It is diluted with water and processed with compressed air and foam generator to produce very fine and stable high quality foam. Dilution of the foam and generator settings are important at this stage.
ALLX FOAM is successfully based on manifold forces during mixing, pumping, casting and hydration. Foam does not cause any chemical reaction in concrete. It acts only as a wrapping material in which air is held. It does not produce toxic fumes or emissions throughout its life. The shelf life of ALLX FOAM agents is guaranteed for 12 months before integration into concrete mixtures.
▪ Water soluble and miscible.
▪ Can be used without fear of toxicity.
▪ The dosage requirement is relatively low, which reduces costs.
▪ Produces stable and uniform air bubbles.
▪ Highly active, foam forming proteins provide long-term foam stability.
▪ Anti bacterial
▪ Effective against mold growth
▪ Self leveling
▪ Used for Cellular Lightweight Foamed Concrete Blocks, Floor screed, Cast in Situ wall, Lintels, insulation boards and panels.
▪ Recommended foam weight is minimum 80 kg/m3.
▪ Recommended sand, 0.1-0.2mm. washed sand
▪ The water used in foam formation can be used with any type of water. Well water or fresh water is recommended.
▪ Recommended Cement is used with all kinds of cement. Portland CEM I 42.5 recommended.
▪ Bubble size Consisting of: approx.: 0.01 - 0.02 mm (10 - 20 microns)
ENVIRONMENT & DISPOSAL
ALLXFOAM is readily biodegradable and demonstrates low toxicity to aquatic organisms. It can be successfully treated in biological waste water treatment systems.
The recommended storage temperature range from -5°C to +50°C. Ensure containers are not directly exposed to sunlight & heat for a long period. It is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. Shelf life of at 12 months can be expected if it is stored properly in original container
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AT 68 °F (20 °C )
Appearance: Dark Brown Clear Liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.10 ± 0.01 gr/cm3
ph: 6.00 – 8.00
Viscosity: <20 cps.
Sedimentation v/v%: <0.1
Freezing Point: ≤ -5.00 °C
TYPICAL PACKING SPECIFICATION